Blog Hop Winners and a BIG THANK YOU!

Hi everyone! It has been one whirlwind weekend around here!

We had temps over 120º on Saturday (can you say ROASTED?) and last night we had a HUGE dust storm that left everything outside blanketed with sand! Oh, how we LOVE these summer monsoons we have here in Arizona LOL!

So I have A LOT of cleaning up to do! But before I get out the broom, let me share the link for all of the winners & giveaway information from the Young Crafters Unite Blog Hop on Friday!

There were winners chosen from hop participants & random choices from commenters on the hop!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE WINNERS... and that list included ME! YAY! :) I feel SO honored! 

Here is my winning blog entry: My 'Veg Out' Card!
HUGE THANKS to Britta & Marie for organizing this amazing hop! These young women are top notch in talent and in integrity! Make sure you sign up on the Young Crafters Unite blog for updates on events to come!

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT TO ME - is the LOVE I received from ALL OF YOU - my blog buddies from near and far, old and new! One reason I decided to blog is to meet and inspire others who share this love of crafting with me! I have many new followers who I now consider friends - WELCOME & THANK YOU! I hope I inspire you and make you smile! Truly I am so appreciative of and humbled by your support!

BIG BLUGS (hee hee BLOG HUGS) TO ALL OF YOU! xoxo
Please stay tuned - I will be posting more stuff in the next few days! Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Congratulations on your win, how cool is that?! Yea!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Congrats on getting top pick!

Samantha said...

this cracked me up!! tfs

Lori Barnett said...

SHUT UP!!! How did I miss THIS? CUTE!

Post a Comment

I am SO happy you stopped by - thanks for your comments!

Newer Posts Older Posts