Pickle Post #31 - Happy Halloween!

Hi there and Happy Halloween!

I wanted to create more cards for today, but this one took a little more time than I thought it would.
It's all about the details! :) I really LOVE the way it turned out and I hope you like it too!

My "Happy Halloween" Card:
I started out using this adorable 'Night Things' stamp from Penny Black. I stamped it a few times and cut out the spider, cat and owl so I could pop them up. I colored all of them with Copics. That perfect background paper from Cosmo Cricket's Matilda paper pad. The sentiment is stamped on a die cut rectangle that I inked with gray and black distress ink. The ghost has a crinkly tissue paper layer glued on top to give him dimension - it was so hard to photograph it so you can see how cute he looks, but I tried!
Stuff I Used: 
Stamps - Penny Black 'Night Things', The Girls Paperie 'Toil & Trouble' (sentiment)
Cardstock/Paper - Cosmo Cricket 'Matilda' 6x6 paper pad, Creative Memories Purple CS, AMuse Studio Vanilla CS
Nesties - Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles
Other Stuff - Black Soot & Pumice Stone Distress Ink, Diamond Glaze, Stampin' Up Dimensionals
Lotsa Copics -

I hope you enjoy a safe and super fun Halloween! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a fun Halloween card Cathy!
Have a great Mondy!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun and spooky!

Happy Halloween! Abusybee~ Carri

Peta said...

I love your card - it's so cute. I am a sucker for cute spooky even though Halloween isn't so big down here.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Cathy! I love the colors!

kasia c. said...

Oh Cathy, this is so adorable!! That paper is fantastic, and your colouring is awesome. :)

Thank you so much for the congrats. We are pretty excited. :)

RiNNE said...

So precious!! Love the scene you made!!

Post a Comment

I am SO happy you stopped by - thanks for your comments!

Newer Posts Older Posts